Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Temple

June, 4th was the date that I decided to go through the temple to get my endowments.  I really wanted to go through early because I wanted to go through the temple as much as I could before I left.  Who knows I might hardly be able to go to the temple or not even be able to go at all on my mission.  
Going through for the first time was an experience!  It was something I didn't expect at all, but it was an awesome experience nonetheless.  The temple is such an awesome place.  While there I was filled with the spirit and had a chance to relax and ponder on things.  While at the temple I always find it hard to think about the outside world.
I know that the work that is done in the temple is real and true, and the the temple truly is the house of the lord, and while in the temple you can feel yourself closer to Christ.  I love the temple, and I try to attend as much as I can. 
Me, my mom and dad at the Snowflake Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment