Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Monday, September 19, 2011

Last Day in the MTC...

Aloha Family!
Well its my last day here at the MTC!  It’s so crazy I can’t even take it all in!  Time has flown by so fast!  The MTC is a great place, I’ve learned a ton and it has helped me grow both physically and spiritually.  
A time for learning...
Well I don’t have to much to write because I’ll probably be talking to you tomorrow at the airport.  Elder Mortensen isn’t coming to Hawaii with us... He has to go home and he is getting released as a missionary but he will be back in November to come to Hawaii.
Elder Mortensen
  I’m so excited I’m gonna throw up!  I’m really nervous about meeting my trainer, I hope I don’t get some jackwagon trainer like dad’s first one haha.  I’ve been getting a lot of mail but its all from family.  Like, I love it and love hearing from you but it would be nice to hear from my friends.  I think they forgot about me... I only keep in touch with JD and Colten.  JD wanted me to tell you that his farewell is on the 25th of this month at the downtown chapel so if you wanna go to that.  Oh yeah I ran into Trevan and Tanner here it was awesome!!  It was good seeing them again.  I got some pictures with Trevan and I need to get one with Tanner.  I’m so ready for Hawaii, and from what I’ve heard there might be a possibility that I could speak a different language there.  I wouldn’t mind that at all.  I would love to speak a little Tongan or Samoan.  Well I gotta go sorry it’s so short. I got to go to lunch, pack, and check the mail to see if my Netflix came... haha jk but technically I’m not supposed to be on the computer cuz its not my p day.   Ill tell you about more of my teaching experiences over the phone when I get to call you, but I just wanna let you know that I love all of you and that I think about you a lot and how your doing.  Tomorrow Ill be in Hawaii!!!

Love,
Elder Gardner



No comments:

Post a Comment