Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kona Temple


Aloha!
I usually don’t email on Tuesday but today is our p-day because we went to the Kona Temple today and it was part of our p-day.  So, we had a normal day yesterday.  It was very good!  Kona is a cool place.  It’s totally opposite from Hilo- its crazy.  It more desert and stuff.  
Me and Elder Ahotau

Me and Elder Villareal (he looks like David Archuletta!)

Pretty good place to hang out - wouldn't you say?
I went to the mall today and got a quicksilver shirt with some of the money that grandma gave me, haha. 

I still haven’t received your package yet... I hope that it will come tomorrow!  Elder Ahotau said he received revelation that it would come tomorrow so I hope he's right!  I was so happy to talk to you on Christmas!  It was awesome to hear all of you again and it was nice to be able to talk to all the family that was there.  It made me miss all of you a ton and especially being together for the holidays.  But, I only have to go through one more Christmas in Hawaii alone!  Well I don’t really have to much to say right now because I have dinner in a couple of minutes.  I hope you got the pictures that sis. Nakaahiki sent me, I just forwarded them to you. 
Check out Elder Ahotau's antlers, I'm supposed to have a candy cane through my head!

These are real Hawaiian stockings.  I got the one with nail polish! haha
Love you!
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment