Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tight Garbage


what’s good!

I’m glad you got my package!  That was fast!  Yeah I finally got your package.  I loved everything that was in it!  The CD’s were awesome and the DVD also! Everything was perfect.   I’ve gained weight haha.   I weigh 165 lbs. now haha. Hopefully I just stay at this weight and don’t gain anymore.  10 lbs is good enough haha.  Dang Sam your were all up in the refs face or the kids?  That funny at least you won dude.  Yeah I want to see some pictures of Jojo!  
Hawaii - I get to see this stuff everyday!
 This week has been pretty good.  President Dalton’s interview was really good.  He always gives me motivation and makes me feel that everything will be all right.  Sis. Dalton just talked about health with everyone because she doesn’t want anyone to get fat or sick.  I guess over Christmas, two elders went to the hospital because of over eating haha.  Lets get real guys...  

We invited one of our investigators this week to baptism and he accepted!  His baptism is set for Feb. 18.  He's Chinese and he doesn’t speak hardly any English... so its been interesting teaching him.  We have been having a hard time finding and teaching people in Kaumana Ward.  Kilauea has been really good. We have been teaching a lot of people in that ward.  The wards always are up or down.  I just don’t want Kaumana to think that we are lazy you know what I mean?  One night, we were street contacting and we pretty much had a sermon on the street!  We started talking with this older man about religion and then other people started coming up and talking about religion haha - it was funny.  No one was bashing with each other though, but it was different.  
Puffer Fish 
So transfers are Wednesday.  Time flies!!  Everyone that is in our pad now is staying.  So elder Lyons is staying!  I’m glad I’ll be with him for one more transfer.  I can’t believe I only have one more transfer with Elder Ahotau.  I’m almost at my 6 month mark!  Nothing too great has really happened this week but if anything good happens this week I'll let you know for sure!  This morning we went fishing at Coconut Island and I caught 6 fish.  I scaled one of them with my finger and ate some of it right there haha.  It was cool.  I’m so tempted to jump in sometimes haha. 
After the mission, I'm coming back to do some of this! 
I love you all and thanks for all the emails and info.  Keep me updated on work, superbowl, politics, games and everything else.  Thanks again for the package.  Let me know if the kodak cd works.  Laterzzz

Love 
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment