Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Monday, May 14, 2012

After Mother's Day Phone Call...


I just want to say that I was super glad that I was able to talk to you all yesterday  (Mother’s Day).  It was nice hearing everyone’s voice and catching up on all the things that have happened!  I know that I won’t be able to talk to you again until Christmas and this will be the longest stretch, but I’m sure It will go by real fast!  I got an email from Doug and he seems like he is doing really good working with his dad and stuff, AND Scottie Cragun email me!  I always wondered what happened to him but he emailed me to tell me he got his mission call!  He is going to Brazil!  I’m super stoked for him!  He will be an awesome missionary!  Well I love you all and have a great week!

Elder Gardner

View from the front of the Laie Temple looking out to the ocean

Pounders Beach Sunrise

The rest of the pictures are of Laie Falls and of all the people we went with.  We went with a bunch of RM's.  The falls werent spectacular but it was a really cool hike.  I'll have to take you on it when we come.



No comments:

Post a Comment