Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cute Story from Local Member

Hi, I found out I sent you thumbnails instead of the actual picture. I am not very good with computers!!!! If you want the pictures I can send them. My husband said they come up small and you might not be able to see them very good. Let me know. Sorry!
 Beau really is a great missionary. Cute story...  our ward had a swim party at the BYU-H pool last Saturday. The elders came for the dinner we had after swimming. They were really tired and had had a long day but instead of resting Beau got up, found a tennis ball from a nearby court and went and played catch with the kids. They were so happy to have someone play ball with them. He is doing such a good job here! I am so impressed with him and how hard he is working and always being such a good missionary.   Hope you had a fun vacation! 

Denise Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment