Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013

Life's Good...

The Ounyoung Family that got baptized last Saturday.
It was very nice to talk to all of you yesterday!  The talks on the phone with your family have got to be the quickest hours of a missionary's life!  It was good to hear everyone though.  I'm so stoked to be able to see everyone again and to be able to hang out with the gang, and do stuff just like we used to.  I'm excited for the baptisms that we have coming up this week.  It should turn out really good, so I'll have more to report on next week.  Well, I love you all so much and I hope that you have a bomb week.  Shoots! 


Love,
Elder Gardner
Elder Melville, Elder Carrel and me
That's right, I'm holding Kobe Bryant's actual game shoes signed.  I'm Cool!
Sunrise at Mauna Kea
Pretty sweet ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment