Elder Beau Gardner -
Hawaii Honolulu Mission, August 2011 - 2013

Monday, July 22, 2013

Wolf Pack


Aloooha!  

I’m going to do that for my homecoming just because I know how much you don’t like it dad hahah.  Na na Just kidding.  I will say Aloha though.  Dang, It’s p-day again - where is the time going?  This is guaranteed the fastest part of my whole mission.  Sounds like everyone had a great week.  I checked out Sam’s song that is soooo awesome!  I was like wait Eminem?  No wait this is freakin’ Sam Geezy! That was awesome, I would love to do a collaboration wit chu dawg!  Thanks for sending the package.  I haven't received it yet but I’m sure it will come in the next few days.  Honestly it doesn't even feel like my birthday is coming up on Wednesday.  21 years? What the?  
Another Gasbar photo, but this time with the whole Wolf Pack!
This week was crazy!  4-somes can either be junk or they can be super fun.  Our 4-some is awesome!  I’m having so much fun!  Our name is the wolf pack, so we’re always yelling out wolf pack.  So awesome!  The new Elders that came with us are Elder Burns from West Jordan, Utah, and Elder Doel from Lehi, Utah.  They are two blonde hair blue eyed, yoked to the max studs who just tear everything up.  We are trying to weight lift at a member’s gym every morning so we can get fit before we go home.  So our baptism is still 100% on for August 3rd.  I’m pretty stoked for that!  We actually might get another baptism the same day.  Our bishop is really pushing to get his daughter’s boyfriend baptized on the 3rd as well haha.  I love our bishop, he is such a stud.  We set up an appointment with Jason (bishop’s daughter’s boyfriend) for tomorrow and bishop told us to commit him to baptism and he said if we don't or it doesn't feel right, then the next lesson he said he will commit him himself!  haha I love that kind of stuff!  So awesome!  We have a baptism this Wednesday on my birthday also!  Technically it’s not our ward, it’s another ward.  The elders just got white washed from that ward so they wanted Elder Melville and myself to baptize them!  I'll be sure to send you pictures of that.  Everything is great over here so I don’t really know what to say.  I’m kind of tired of emailing because I’m just ready to see all of you guys and talk story face to face.  
Cutting up a shark head.  Maybe shark head tacos sound good?
Mom, if you could make grilled fish tacos when I get home that would be amazing!  I don’t know what kind of fish you can get over there?  What fish were you planning on getting?  Love you the most!  

Elder Gardner
Fire in Kona

No comments:

Post a Comment